Australian Paralympian, Licensed Estate Agent, CEA (REIV), Accredited (REBAA)
Michelle is an experienced Real Estate Agent, specialising in Trust Account Management, Buyers’ Advocacy and Property Management.
She is the driving force behind the operation of Master Advocates and brings with her a vast amount of life and business experience. She has a high level of dedication to customer service, which she learned whilst working at one of the Leading 5 Star Hotels of the World.
Starting in real estate in 2002, Michelle began in Administration and Trust Account Management, before expanding into Property Management and Buyers’ Advocacy. She successfully completed her Certificate IV in Property Services and is currently completing Certificate IV in Leadership and Real Estate Property Management.
Michelle is a Paralympian who represented Australia in the 100 metres at the 2012 Paralympic Games. So she’ll be the one chasing down agents on your behalf.
- Certificate IV in Property Services – Real Estate Licensed Individual Estate Agent (Licence No. 084572L) and Company (Licence No. 076290L)
- Proud Member, (REIV), (Real Estate Institute of Victoria)
Certified Estate Agent, (REIV)
- Accredited Member
(REBAA), (Real Estate Buyers’ Agents Association of Australia)
- Member (PIPA) Property Investment Professionals of Australia
- Real Estate Trust Account Management
- Property Manager
- Buyers’ Advocate
- Public & Motivational Speaker
Michelle's Awards and Accolades
- Paralympic World Record 100m & 200m T42 Sprint 2009, 2010
- Australian Institute of Sport Athletics Scholarship
- Victorian Institute of Sport Athletics Scholarship
- Australian Paralympian 2012
- Herald Sun Pride of Australia Medal 2010 – Courage
- Outstanding Office Support Victoria 2018