- How can we help?
- Who are you?
- Content hub
- About us
Our team are proud to fulfil a basic but vital role in our society ‘to help people provide homes that other people live in’. It sounds simple, but in fact, it is a challenging role that requires a great deal of empathy, efficiency and organisation.
We are always looking for talented and passionate individuals to join the LongView team, from all walks of life, and we have a lot to offer.
First and foremost, we are one team! We are not spread across multiple offices and confined to different suburbs. In fact, we recently moved into a modern, purpose-built, open plan office, with off-street carparking. Anyone in the team from the Executive Chair to the IT Consultant are only meters away and we all work together collaboratively to achieve our common goal.
LongView offers a family-friendly, flexible environment and we understand that a happy team means happy clients. We offer real career progression and transition opportunities. Many of our team have moved from Administration roles through to Property Management, Sales, marketing and Account roles (and vice versa).
We regularly undertake internal training sessions on Real Estate-related topics, as well as more general customer service and communication seminars. We even run early morning mediation classes for any team member who wants to find their inner Zen’ before their day begins!
Ready to change the face of Property Management? This is a great opportunity to work within an exciting and energetic team.
We’re based in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs and we're not just your average run-of-the-mill Real Estate Agency.
We don’t just want to talk about change, we want to define it. We believe in being the 'best in the business' to guide our clients through their investment property lifecycle in whichever way we can…be it a new lease or renewal, a market update or a glass of bubbles to celebrate another seamless year of Property Management.
We are seeking people who are passionate about Property Management, who love a challenge, who want to help drive change and who want job satisfaction.
We’re looking for someone who is after a career - not just a job - with an organisation that has a bold growth plan and vision for the future. We provide training, support personal development and career progression.
Property management requirements (including but not limited to):
• Maintain and communicate positive relationships with all clients
• Ensure rental payments are made on time & follow arrears procedure for overdue payments.
• Attend to all reported maintenance within a timely manner ensuring instructions are obtained by the owner
• Attend regular routine inspections in line with legislative requirements.
• Undertake rent reviews 90 days prior to lease expirations.
• Preparation of applications to VCAT & attend VCAT as required for rent arrears.
• Knowledge of ReapIt, Inspect Real Estate, Console & REST (highly regarded)
• High level of relationship management and ability to build trust and respect
• Excellent business and technical communication skills (written and verbal)
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Effectively plans and prioritises own work appropriately dealing with conflicting demands
• REIV Agents Representative certificate essential
If you are adaptable, highly organised, solution focused and have excellent customer service and strong communication skills, with a positive attitude, we would love to hear from to you.
• Are you a Real Estate Sales Agent looking for a great new role in a dynamic and high energy team?
• Do you want to work in an Agency that is changing the face of Real Estate?
• Do you want to build long-term relationships with your clients, rather than transactional based encounters?
LongView Real Estate is the ‘new kid on the block’ and we are based in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs.
We are always on the lookout for great talent, to join our Sales Team. If you can think outside the box and are ready to see Real Estate in a whole new light, we want to hear from you.
We are a Real Estate Agency built by Property Investors for Property Investors and we have a management team that comes from the worlds of Silicon Valley, Accounting and Finance (KPMG) and ASX listed companies, as well as Real Estate ‘Legends’ who have years of experience and are highly respected in the industry. Together they are leading LongView into a new era.
If you have ever wished you could create and maintain a relationship with the clients you assist, not just at the time of selling their property, but throughout their property investing lifecycle, then you will want to talk to us.
• A current Agents Representative Certificate
• Current Driver’s licence
• Well maintained car.
• Confident computer skills (preferably experience using AgentBox)
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work well under pressure and multi task
• A keen eye for detail
• Highly motivated, organised and hard working
• Reliable, responsible and able to take initiative
This is a full-time position, with Saturday work required.