Modern Large Family Home In Frankston High School Zone
Stylish family living in a fabulous location! This renovated home comprises of spacious well-appointed bedrooms, quality fittings and is bathed in natural light. With well-maintained garden and surrounds, this modern home offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms – the ideal floor plan for a professional couple or family to enjoy.
This home boasts:
• Wide entrance hallway featuring timber look flooring
• Oversized living room with split system heating and cooling, statement light piece and midnight blue feature wall with museum lighting
• Well-designed open plan kitchen & dining space with stainless steel appliances including electric cook-top and oven, built in pantry and plenty of storage
• Dining space with clever statement breakfast bar for two, ample space for considerably sized dining table
• Internal access from dining to rear garden
• Spacious Master bedroom with timber look flooring and freestanding double door robes
• Vibrant ensuite bathroom with matte black fittings, shower, vanity with under bench storage and large wall mirror
• 2nd bedroom with built in robes and green outlook to front garden
• 3rd bedroom with built in robes
• Central bathroom, with shower over bath, vanity with under bench storage and large wall mirror
• Well-appointed and spacious laundry with space for a top or front-loading washing machine and dryer, large laundry trough and an abundance of storage shelving
• Step outside to a rear grassed family yard with well-maintained garden beds
Great additions to this home include:- Ducted heating, split system heating and cooling, a rear entertaining and garden space and the convenience of a single lock up garage with additional single carport.
Enviably located close Frankston High School, Monash University and Overport Primary School. With only a 20 minute walk to Bayside shopping centre, local retail shops, cafes, public transport and one of Melbourne’s most popular beaches, this location is simply superb for lifestyle and convenience.
Our team are still working remotely and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
If you are interested in this property
1. Review the online listing
2. Click your way through the walk through 360 degree tour
which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer
3.Make an online enquiry to the property manager
4. Our Longview Property Managers will get in contact with you to discuss further.