Don’t judge a book by its cover! Whilst this home has a humble façade, when you step inside you’re sure to be surprised. Life here is focussed around the kitchen and open plan living and dining zone, and there’s even a second living space with a cosy gas fire. Parents have their accommodation at the front of the home, whilst the children have their own sleeping zone at the rear of the home, with a bathroom shared by the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms.
Ideal for a small to medium size family looking for comfort and affordability in a great location. If the proximity of schools are on the criteria list, this one ticks some boxes as it’s perfectly positioned within the Mentone Girls Secondary School zone and walking distance to Mentone Park Primary School.
Features include the following:-
• Master bedroom with stylish mirrored built-in robes
• Well-appointed ensuite to Master bedroom
• 2 further carpeted bedrooms, both with mirrored built-in robes
• Modern laminate kitchen with stainless steel appliances and loads of bench space
• Carpeted spacious front lounge with gas fireplace
• A further tiled living space / family room with split system heating & cooling
• Central white family bathroom with a shower over the bath
• Functional & practical internal laundry
• French doors from the living area to an entertaining area
• Low maintenance rear yard with some great lawn space for the kids to play ball
• Double carport and additional off-street parking
Close to the DFO shopping precinct and within easy reach of Southland and Kingston Heath Reserve, the home is also just moments to buses and zoned for Parkdale & Mentone Girls’ secondary colleges.
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.