Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
Set amidst the sought after Haverbrack Estate and situated within minutes walk to public transport, Mulgrave Primary, Waverley Foothills Pre-school, Gladeswood Reserve and Tennis Club, this recently refreshed heart-warming family residence boasting 5 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a large private courtyard with undercover alfresco area, plenty of park spaces, floorboard/tiles throughout, ducted heating and security alarm is also moments away from Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre, Carwatha College, Nazareth College, plus quick access to M1 and Eastlink.
* Fresh paint throughout
* For inspection please call Mark 0410 679 463 :-)
- Entrance porch with robes
- Master bedroom with semi-ensuite and BIRs
- Semi-ensuite (shower and toilet with bidet spray)
- Generous proportion family area with a cozy fireplace opening up to courtyard
- Kitchen with breakfast counter, stainless steel appliances (Bosch gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, oven), filtered water dispenser and ample storage
- Open plan dining area opening up to courtyard
- 3 further bedrooms with BIRs
- Renovated central bathroom with shower and double vanity
- Renovated separate toilet with bidet spray
- Laundry with linen robe
- Large private courtyard with undercover paved alfresco area
- Double carport
- Floorboard/tiles throughout
- Zoned ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Security alarm
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.