This impressive 3 bedroom (plus fully fitted study) home offers comfort & space with the added bonus of an undercover and paved courtyard. Situated in a quiet Street used mainly by residents rather than through traffic, you’ll be delighted to move into this home!!
Light & bright throughout, you’ll love the feel of this home. Featuring:-
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher) and adjoining spacious meals/living area.
• Open plan dining & family room
• Spacious master bedroom with 2 double built in robes and ensuite with huge double shower
• 2 further carpeted bedrooms all with double mirrored built-in robes
• Fully fitted study (or fourth bedroom) with built in book shelves
• Upstairs open living area, study or media room depending on your needs
• Well-appointed family bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Downstairs guests powder room
• Separate laundry
• Ducted heating & cooling
• Low maintenance backyard with undercover pergola area - perfect for the entertainer
• Double remote control garaging with internal access
Reap the rewards of a great lifestyle in this stunning residence located close to Kingston Heath Golf Course & only minutes to Southland Shopping Centre Bayside cafes, transport, schools and the beach.
Our team are still working remotely, and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
The current restrictions allow for private inspections on vacant properties. In order to book a 5-minute private inspection slot, please select ‘Book an Inspection’ and select a time. If no inspection time is currently available, or you are not able to make the listed times, please select’ Book an Inspection Time’ or ‘Contact Agent ‘and register your interest. You must register for an inspection you are going to attend. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.