Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
Nestled amidst a boutique block of only 6, this extra spacious first floor secured apartment recently repainted and refitted with new floorboards/carpet, featuring 2 toilets, a north-facing balcony, large windows throughout, generous-sized living/dining, ample storage spaces and a remote double garage, has tram stop at door step and just short walk to Toorak/Heyington Station and Toorak Village, moments away from Royal Botanic Gardens.
* 2 toilets. 2 car garage. Laundry room with linen robes.
* Fresh paint. New floorboard/carpet
* Double remote garage
* For inspection, please call Mark 0410 679 463 :-)
- Entrance hall with closet
- Generous proportion living and dining area opening to balcony
- North facing wide balcony with a leafy outlook
- 3 good-sized bedrooms (2 rooms with BIRs and master with access to balcony)
- Central bathroom with bath and separate shower (heated towel rail)
- Separate toilet
- Formal kitchen with meals area, breakfast counter by the window, gas cooktop, Smeg oven, dishwasher, Insinkerator and ample storage
- Laundry room with line robe
- Powder room (toilet) with line robe
- Double remote garage
- Dual front and back entrance to apartment
- Split system cooling and heating in each bedroom and living area
- New floorboard
- New carpet
- Secured apartment entrance
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.