Perfectly positioned in a sought after tree-lined street, this unit embraces the Elwood lifestyle and is within walking distance of the area's best amenities including the village for cafes & shops as well as the beach, schools, Elsternwick Park and easy access to the city via Brighton or Beach Roads.
- 2 double bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Spacious, modern kitchen with stainless steel gas cook-top & a double sink
- Meals area adjoining the kitchen
- West facing, carpeted lounge/dining room which offers a light & bright living space with split system heating & cooling and a balcony to enjoy some afternoon sunshine
- Well appointed, central bathroom with basin & under-bench storage and laundry facilities
- Convenience of a separate toilet
- Off street parking for one car
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.