This sizeable and elegant home, offering style and serenity in a sought after Hampton pocket, is merely minutes from Bayside's best schools, Hampton Street or Brighton shops & cafes, the beach and your choice of train stations.
- Welcoming entrance hallway
- Spacious and bright open plan living & dining room with glass sliding doors opening to secure rear entertaining courtyard
- Modern kitchen with double electric oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher, large fridge cavity and ample pantry/cupboard storage
- Light filled carpeted master bedroom with fully fitted walk-in robe
- Beautifully appointed neutral ensuite with shower, basin & under bench storage
- Good sized laundry with wash trough & external access
- Powder room
- Large upstairs (second) living room with split system heating & cooling
- Two additional bright carpeted bedrooms with robes
- Home office or study with walk-in storage
- Central family bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Double remote lock up garage with internal access
- Gas ducted heating
- Split system heating & cooling units in living zones and master bedroom
Our team are still working remotely, and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
The current restrictions allow for private inspections on vacant properties. In order to book a 5-minute private inspection slot, please select ‘Book an Inspection’ and select a time. If no inspection time is currently available, or you are not able to make the listed times, please select’ Book an Inspection Time’ or ‘Contact Agent ‘and register your interest. You must register for an inspection you are going to attend. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.