North facing and flooded with natural light, this home is a rare gem with a versatile floorplan offering the ability to separate the rear of the property as a stand-alone teens quarters, or a home for extended family (or an Au Pair) to live close by yet able to enjoy their own space. A truly rare find…boasting its own kitchen, laundry, lounge, 2 bedrooms & heating and cooling.
With more scope to work from home these days, this home will be ideal for those needing space to work, rest & play for all family members. As a whole, the layout comprises three inviting living areas, filled with natural light, along with a central kitchen equipped with Miele appliances. Five bedrooms in total, sharing three well-appointed bathrooms. This home offers scope for everyone to spread out whilst right at the heart of the home are bi-fold doors which spill out to a sun-drenched alfresco deck.
• Entrance lobby in hallway with linen storage
• Master bedroom, carpeted with large built-in robes & quality drapes
• Modem & neutral Master bathroom with floating vanity, free-standing bath and walk-in shower
• Second bedroom with large built-in robes
• Front living room with decorative fireplace and feature built-in shelves
• Formal dining zone, also with built-in feature shelving
• Kitchen with gas cook-top, Miele oven with warming drawer, Miele dishwasher & loads of cupboard & drawer space
• Further sitting room with bi-fold doors spilling out to the rear decking
• Bedroom three or study with built-in robes
• Gorgeous secluded rear alfresco decking and sitting area with shade sail
• Further well-appointed bathroom with shower, vanity & toilet
• Laundry with great cupboard storage, under-bench washing machine & space for a wall mounted dryer & external access
• 2nd laundry with which could be used as a storage space
• 4th bedroom with large fitted built-in robes
• Rear bathroom with shower & vanity
• Separate toilet
• 2nd large open kitchen with gas cooktop (no oven)
• Further living area adjoining the rear 2nd kitchen with outlooks on to the alfresco decking & garden
• 5th bedroom at very rear with large built-in robes & floor to ceiling windows
• Single carport and space for additional off-street parking
• 2 seperate evaporative cooling systems & ducted heating systems for the front & rear zones
• Rear side bike & surfboard storage
• Rear shed with power, work bench & corner shelving & storage
Items To Remain:-
• Samsung fridge in main kitchen
• LG front loading washing machine
• TV’s can remain if required
Set on a large north facing block and set amongst gated established gardens with water tanks, this uniquely versatile home also offers ample storage and parking.
This lovely little pocket of Highett is sought-after and central between the amenities of Highett's Hub and Sandringham's beachside village.
Please Note :
Our team are still working remotely and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
If you are interested in this property
1. Review the online listing
2. Click your way through the walk through 360 degree tour
which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer
3.Make an online enquiry to the property manager
4. Our Longview Property Managers will get in contact with you to discuss further.