This luxurious and tranquil property offers spacious open plan living and versatile outdoor entertaining. Located close to the popular Hampton Street cafes, gourmet food stores, St Leonards College, Hampton Primary School and Brighton beach.
- Three Bedrooms, two downstairs with built in robes
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
- Large sunlit open plan living areas leading to outdoor entertaining area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances (gas cook top), stone bench tops and ample cupboard space
- Central ground floor bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Large and bright north facing patio off living area
- Separate full laundry and extra storage
- Double door foyer entry
- Extra under stair storage
- Double glazed windows for noise reduction and insulation
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Security remote alarm and intercom video access
- Low maintenance garden courtyard
- Double remote garage with direct secure access
Our team are still working remotely and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
If you are interested in this property
1. Review the online listing
2. Click your way through the walk through 360 degree tour
which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer
3.Make an online enquiry to the property manager
4. Our Longview Property Managers will get in contact with you to discuss further.