This brand-new 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse is set over two levels with a floorplan designed to maximise space, light & sunshine throughout. Located in the Orchard Grove Primary and the highly prestigious Mount Waverley Secondary College School Zones and just minutes to Burwood Brickwoods Shopping Centre.
On the lower level:-
• Wide entrance hallway & wide matt floorboards flowing throughout the lower floor
• Home office with lots of natural light & access to under-stair storage
• Sleek white kitchen with black feature rangehood, stone bench-tops with breakfast bar, double sink, soft-close drawers, under sink bin drawer, water plumbed fridge cavity, and quality stainless steel SMEG appliances including a dishwasher
• Guest powder room
• European laundry
• Rear private yard with lawns & paved area for low maintenance living & entertaining, with the inclusion of a power-point, natural gas outlet & folding clothesline
• Single remote lock-up garage with additional storage space & internal access
• Further single car-space outside the garage
On the upper level:-
• Light & bright Master bedroom with walk-through robe
• Stylish clean & classic ensuite to Master with floating vanity, mirrored shaving cabinet & walk-in shower
• Two further bedrooms, both with fully fitted built-in robes
• Central family bathroom with shower and separate bath
• Separate toilet
• Open plan living room or family retreat which enjoys twin skylight windows & double storage cupboards
Other features include ceiling fans in bedrooms, ducted central air-conditioned heating & cooling, single remoted garage with internal access, 2kW solar power system, front & rear security flyscreen doors, and an individual driveway.
Just minutes to Burwood Brickworks Shopping Centre boasting a Woolworths, Dan Murphy’s, a medical & childcare centre, over 40 specialty shops and a luxurious cinema.
Our team are still working remotely, and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
The current restrictions allow for private inspections on vacant properties. In order to book a 5-minute private inspection slot, please select ‘Book an Inspection’ and select a time. If no inspection time is currently available, or you are not able to make the listed times, please select’ Book an Inspection Time’ or ‘Contact Agent ‘and register your interest. You must register for an inspection you are going to attend. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.