A delightful art deco apartment is on rare offer to you. Set in a beautiful leafy street, this property is nestled amidst tranquil parklands and is within walking distance to local shops and easy city access via trams 57 & 59. Riders can take the nearby capital city trail bike path along Moonee Ponds creek to Docklands and the city. Easy access to City Link and Flemington Road makes travel to anywhere from this central location easy.
For a video walk though click on;
- Large light-filled living room with split system heating and cooling & featured ornamental fire place
- Two bedrooms, both with new built in robes, carpet and decorative ceilings
- New fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking, loads of storage and stone bench tops
- Fabulous sparkling bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- European laundry with extra storage
- Private backyard with lock up shed and garden maintenance included
- One lock up garage space, although who needs it being in such close proximity to public transport!
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.