This impressive 3 bedroom + study townhouse offers loads of space & natural light, along with the added bonus of a low maintenance, private rear yard located in this sought after pocket of Bentleigh East. Light & bright throughout, you’ll love the feel of this home.
• Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, including fan forced electric oven, gas cooktop & a dishwasher
• Adjoining the open plan living & dining area doors open to a surprisingly spacious, low maintenance rear yard
• Convenient powder room with toilet located off the central hallway
• Well appointed laundry with under stair storage space
• Single remote lock up garaging proving internal access with additional off-street parking for at least one car
• Complete with a lovely, low maintenance rear yard
• Spacious, carpeted Master bedroom with walk-in robe
• Well-appointed en-suite to Master
• 2 further carpeted bedrooms - both fitted with built-in robes & sliding mirrored doors
• Main bathroom with separate bath & shower
Additional features include timber flooring throughout the ground living areas & zoned ducted heating & cooling.
Reap the rewards of a great lifestyle in this stunning residence. Within close proximity to Tucker Road primary School, Bentleigh Secondary College and Holmesglen Tafe along with shops, local parks and public transport. Move in and enjoy the fabulous lifestyle afforded by this superb home and its ideal location!
Quarterly garden maintenance included
Alarm is not operational and does not form part of the lease.
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.