You will not be disappointed with this fully renovated and extended family home with original Art Deco features highlighted throughout. Adding to the family-friendly persona, the home is located in walking distance of all amenities including restaurants/cafes, supermarkets, parkland and schools (Strathmore High Zone). With the 58 Tram on your doorstep and convenient freeway access, you are in close and easy access to the CBD and neighbouring surrounds.
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and master with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Super large 4th Bedroom or formal lounge/study area with ornamental open fire place
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living leading to entertainment area (including heaters, TV & speakers), rear garden with shed and option for your own vegie patch
- Generous sleek kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking & dishwasher
- Central master bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Full laundry with extra storage and direct access to side of home and clothes line
- Polished boards through living areas and carpet to bedrooms
- Ducted heating throughout and split system cooling
- Secure off street parking for at least 2 cars
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.