Nature will be your playground, with the stunning wide-open parks surrounding you that include the west Newport Cricket Club, Jack Madigan Reserve and Newport Lakes Reserve. If sport is more your thing, don’t miss Altona Badminton Club, Bowls Club or the Power House Rugby Union Club.
- 4 carpeted bedrooms, 3 generous bedrooms upstairs with built in robes, master with Built in robes & ensuite bathroom, guest bedroom at entrance with ensuite
- Huge entertainers’ modern kitchen with 1200mm gas cooktop, wall oven & dish drawer dishwasher, large family fridge included and a wall of storage for your convenience.
- Large open plan living & dining room with Tasmanian oak flooring, wall mounted tv included & sound system.
- Sliding door access to low maintenance family friendly backyard
- Central bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Ducted heating, split-system air-conditioner
- Sunny tucked away laundry drying area
- Single lock-up garage with internal access and further off-street parking for additional vehicle
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.