This well-sized villa unit, on a quiet, tree-lined street, has low-maintenance outdoor areas and neutral finishes within. Close to the Surrey Hills Village, train station, trams, park lands and Chatham Primary School.
- 2 double bedrooms with built in robes
- Large, light-filled living and dining area with reverse cycle inverter heating/cooling
- Great sized kitchen with electric cooking
- Central bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Powder room
- Separate laundry
- Large low maintenance front garden
- Secluded courtyard at the rear
- Security alarm system
- Single garage and further off street parking
Helpful measurements (approx.)
- Fridge; wide 77cm, deep 68cm, tall 165cm
- Washer; wide 100 cm, deep 80cm, tall to ceiling
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.