From its humble beginnings, this charming cottage has undergone a full make-over, so be prepared to be delighted by the serene white & neutral colour palette and the great upgrades to this home which make for comfortable living and will be sure to put it to the top of your inspection list.
There’s nothing left to do but bring your furniture & belongings, move-in and enjoy this peaceful no-through court location – the ideal spot for a professional couple or small family.
Boasting all the following features:-
• Timber & frosted glass entry door leads to an open plan living room with timber look flooring, split system heating and cooling
• Dining room with practical tiled floors adjoins the kitchen and spills out to the rear yard via glass sliding doors
• White gloss kitchen with SMEG upright gas stove, dishwasher, timber bench-tops, soft closing drawers & loads of great storage space
• Master carpeted bedroom boasting double door built-in robes with shelving space
• Two further good sized carpeted bedrooms, one with built-in robes
• Central bathroom featuring a separate shower, bath and toilet as well as a single vanity with under-bench drawer storage
• Good size tiled laundry with wash trough, space for a top or front loading washing machine and storage shelving
• Convenience of a second toilet/powder room in the laundry
• Large decked entertaining area with a pergola – a lovely place to spend lazy Summer afternoons
• Medium size lock-up storage shed
• Single carport to the side of the house & one additional off-street parking spot
They say location is everything and this gem ticks plenty of those boxes. Positioned within a couple of minutes to The Gateway shopping complex, minutes to Lloyd Park recreation reserve and reputable nearby schools including Elisabeth Murdoch College and Langwarrin Primary.
** RENT WILL INCREASE FROM $395 PER WEEK TO $440 PER WEEK IN JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2022**
Our team are still working remotely and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
If you are interested in this property
1. Review the online listing
2. Click your way through the walk through 360 degree tour
which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer
3.Make an online enquiry to the property manager
4. Our Longview Property Managers will get in contact with you to discuss further.