This freshly painted apartment, located in the heart of the Keys Street shopping strip, offers generous indoor-outdoor living and the best of beach-side living. This sought-after little strip has it all with cafes, Foodworks & of course the Gin Dispensary at your doorstep. Located minutes from Beaumaris Primary School, Beaumaris Secondary College, Mentone train station, Concourse, Seaview shops and nearby reserves.
- Open plan living & dining with street vistas opening onto a private balcony
- Kitchen with quality stainless steel gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and pull-out pantry
- Generous carpeted master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two further spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
- Modern central bathroom with a shower, bath, dual vanity & toilet
- Well-appointed European laundry
- Split system heating & cooling
- Secure intercom entrance from street level
- Two car spaces in private underground garage
- Storage cage
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.