You could almost wake to the smell of fresh coffee in this stylish & modern first floor apartment. Directly over the road from Highett’s fabulous “Blue Dish” French influenced café, this great apartment is really in the heart of the action.
With a secure entrance from the side street leading to only two properties, this is an ideal property for a single professional or a couple.
Move on in to enjoy the following features:-
• Master bedroom with mirrored built-in robes and direct access to balcony
• Great sized second bedroom
• Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, gas cook-top, dishwasher & breakfast bar
• Open plan lounge & dining room with leading to the balcony – great to enjoy some sun or fresh air and bring some of the outside in!
• Well appointed bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
• European laundry with room for a top loader or front loader & there’s a hung dryer included
• Split system heating & cooling in the lounge room with additional wall heater
• Single remote lock-up garage with some additional storage space
Highett Road is one of Bayside’s thriving spots & it’s no wonder! With the train station & the new Woolworths supermarket just a couple of minutes walk, easy access to the Nepean Highway for travelling north to the city or south towards Frankston and Southland just down the road. Choose from a plethora of great cafes in the street and one of the best is just across the street.
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.