Superbly located, Luma Windsor is well placed to take advantage of public transport including trains and trams, the vibrancy of Windsor, Albert Park Lake, Melbourne’s cultural precinct on St Kilda Road, and easy access to the CBD.
Residents can enjoy the communal dining and kitchen area equipped with fireplace, city views and amenities as well as the open-air roof top with fire pit, BBQ, and table tennis table. A great place to relax or entertain!
- Two carpeted bedrooms both with built in robes
- Modern bathroom fitted with floor to ceiling tiles, external frosted window providing great natural light
- Floorboards throughout living and kitchen areas
- Kitchen with European appliances including gas cook top and dishwasher and boasting an oversized island bench, doubling as a breakfast bar/dining space
- Living room with floor to ceiling windows and a split-system air-conditioner
- Private, covered balcony off kitchen area with external, retractable privacy screens
- European laundry
- Secure building with lift access to basement and roof top
- Secure parking for one car and one storage cage within basement
- Visitor parking available
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.