Ideally located within a short walk to Pakenham Station, Ascot Park and Pakenham Shopping Centre. Public transport right at doorstep. Easy access to M1 freeway.
* Access via Birdcage Circuit (off Tremont Street) and visitor parking available near property
- Entrance hallway with robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite (shower. toilet) and built in robes
- Bedroom 2 with semi-ensuite and walk-in robe
- Central bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Generous proportion open plan living and dining areas opening up to balconies
- Gourmet kitchen with island bench, gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and ample storage
- European laundry
- Powder room
- 2 private balconies
- Single carport
- Split system heating and cooling
- Electric wall heating panels in bedrooms
- Community visitor parking available
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.