Ideally located within a short walk to Pakenham Station, Ascot Park and Pakenham Shopping Centre. Public transport right at doorstep. Easy access to M1 freeway.
* Access via Birdcage Circuit (off Tremont Street) and visitor parking available near property
- Entrance hallway with robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite (shower. toilet) and built in robes
- Bedroom 2 with semi-ensuite and walk-in robe
- Central bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Generous proportion open plan living and dining areas opening up to balconies
- Gourmet kitchen with island bench, gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and ample storage
- European laundry
- Powder room
- 2 private balconies
- Single carport
- Split system heating and cooling
- Electric wall heating panels in bedrooms
- Community visitor parking available
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.