Ideal for: Corporate Relocation, Holidaymakers or Secondary Residence
FOR PRICING & AVAILABILITY, PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNER DIRECTLY ON THE CONTACT DETAILS BELOW
Nestled at the rear, in complete seclusion and privacy, this exceptional fully furnished free-standing three bedroom property is brilliantly located where Hampton Street meets Beach Road.
Appreciate direct access along Hampton Street, Beach Road boardwalk to the beach; enjoy a myriad of shops, restaurants and cafes, gyms, Hampton train station (25 minute direct train trip to the city), supermarkets, schools, Sandringham Yacht Club, Trevor Barker Beach Oval (Sandringham Football Club) and all wonderful Hampton has to offer!
Prepare yourself to be surprised when you step inside into a realm of north-facing airy open-spaces ideal for utmost lifestyle and entertaining complimented with English/French inspired landscaped gardens.
This stunning fully furnished property is cleverly accommodating and tastefully decorated with sophisticated Modern/French interior design and appeal.
The setting encapsulates Hampton's art de vivre and the cosy atmosphere is steeped in sophistication and diligence.
Every detail comes naturally, and soothingly maximising the northern light by filtering open plan living and dining area.
Modern French doors open to delight and respite onto expansive spotted gum entertainment decking complimented with outdoor lighting ideal for dining and entertaining through to the evening.
- North facing kitchen fit for a gourmand including stone bench tops, high gloss white finishes, stainless steel appliances and all cutlery/utensils etc
- North facing living and dining area
- Master bedroom with north-facing garden outlook providing an exquisite backdrop;
- Second bedroom with BIR's (can accommodate 2 Single Beds)
- Third bedroom/Large study/Office/Guest Room (Double Sofa bed and Port-a-cot available upon request);
(Note: Maximum sleeping capacity of 6 people)
- Separate bathroom including Walk-In open shower, one-of-a-kind unique tiled bath, vanity and "MOR Modern Apothecary" Bath & Body products provided upon arrival
- Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer and direct external access
- Separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating throughout and split system air-conditioning
- 2 Flat-Screen TV's (Lounge and Master Bedroom) - Foxtel, Play station, Unlimited ADSL 2+ Broadband and WIFI
- Landscaped English/French inspired garden and potted herbs
- Outdoor setting for up to 8 places
- Open air hot & cold outdoor shower
- Gas stainless steel BBQ
- Automatic garage suitable for 1 vehicle and some additional Storage Space
- Garden maintenance included.
Available upon request:
- Sheridan bed linen.
- Sheridan towels.
***Discounts available for extended stays***
Please email Stephen Coxon on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0449 250 251 for further information about this property.