Looking for room for the whole family? Step right into this fabulously sized home and immediately be impressed with the spacious and flexible spaces that will accommodate everyone. Featuring formal and informal living areas and a bright light filled interior, you will also love the family friendly Dendy Park locale, easy access to local Private Schools (including being in the Brighton Secondary School zone), fabulous shopping precincts and of course the beach.
- Huge master bedroom suite with walk in robe leading to parents retreat or baby's room
- 3 further bedrooms all with built in robes and leading off upstairs living
- Additional downstairs 5th bedroom or study
- Master bedroom also boasting an ensuite with large spa bath and separate shower and toilet double vanity
- Kitchen with granite benchtops, double oven, stainless steel appliances and butler's pantry leading to formal dining
- Open tiled, family living and dining leading through bi-fold doors that fully open to the outside undercover area
- Formal lounge room with gas fire place
- Formal dining room with cathedral ceilings and double height windows
- Upstairs retreat/living area perfect for the kids escape
- Downstairs games room opening to outside garden leading from family open living
- Family bathroom (central to 3 bedrooms) with shower, bath and separate toilet
- Ground floor powder room
- Large laundry with storage and access to side clothesline
- Generous under stair storage area
- Evaporate cooling, ducted heating and alarm system throughout
- Under cover large outdoor area with remote controlled louvred roof and heating which adds another room to the home!
- Grassed backyard with low maintenance garden but garden maintenance will be included
- Access to drive way for open parking through remote control gates
- Double garage with remote control access leading directly into the house
Helpful measurements (approx.)
-Fridge; wide 106cm deep 60cm tall to the ceiling
-Washer; wide 86cm deep 62cm tall to the ceiling
Our team are still working remotely and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
If you are interested in this property
1. Review the online listing
2. Click your way through the walk through 360 degree tour
which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer
3.Make an online enquiry to the property manager
4. Our Longview Property Managers will get in contact with you to discuss further.