Glen Eira Road
This sleek and sophisticated, two bedroom with additional separate study (3rd bedroom) apartment is vibrantly positioned within metres of some of Melbourne's most highly regarded cafes and fine dining, as well as city-bound trains.
This naturally light & bright home provides
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, a waterfall island bench and stainless steel appliances.
- Well-proportioned spaces of the open-plan kitchen / meals / living as it spills through double-glazed sliding doors to large & private balcony.
- The master bedroom with built in robes & a fully-tiled ensuite
- Well sized 2nd bedroom with built in robes and highlight windows to maximise light & privacy.
- Additional separate study/3rd bedroom for work at home peace & quiet.
- Highly secure home that is accessed securely via video entry and enjoys the luxury of two basement parking spaces.
Added features include split system heating and cooling, as well as a European laundry.
This apartment has no adjoining walls to other apartments ensuring peace & quiet.
Right on the cusp of The Village, this thriving location is about so much more than cafes, bars and amazing restaurants. You will also enjoy the ability to wander through the remarkable beauty of Ripponlea Gardens, plus you have Ripponlea Railway Station for easy city-commuting, the Classic Cinema is just around the corner and Glenhuntly Rd is also merely moments away.
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.