This cleverly designed, first floor apartment at "The Gill" is close to Essendon's most prestigious amenities - Hey Jude cafe, 400 Gradi restaurant and Mt. Alexander Road shopping precinct. With the tram stopping just 20m around the corner on Keilor Road, you can choose to leave the car at home and take a short ride in or out of the city.
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area with floorboards
- Split-system heating and cooling
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, European appliances and stone benchtops
- Two carpeted bedrooms with built-in-robes with mirrored sliding doors
- European laundry
- Private, covered balcony
- Loads of storage
- Lift access
- Blinds installed to external windows
- Secure building with swipe access and intercom system
- Car space for 1 car in secure basement
Our team are still working remotely, and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
The current restrictions allow for private inspections on vacant properties. In order to book a 5-minute private inspection slot, please select ‘Book an Inspection’ and select a time. If no inspection time is currently available, or you are not able to make the listed times, please select’ Book an Inspection Time’ or ‘Contact Agent ‘and register your interest. You must register for an inspection you are going to attend. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.