Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
Quietly tucked at the rear of a boutique block of only 2, this welcoming family townhouse within walking distance to St Jude's Primary boasting a generous proportion open plan layout with access to a low maintenance decked entertaining courtyard, is just a short walk to Scoresby Secondary College, Scoresby Primary School, childcare, park reserve, while just moments away from Knox Westfield, Swinburne Uni and Waverley Christian College.
Easy access to Eastlink.
* For inspection, please call Mark 0410 679 463 :-)
- Entrance hallway
- Generous proportion living and dining opening up to courtyard
- Gourmet kitchen with breakfast counter, stainless steel 900mm gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and ample storage
- Laundry room with bench and linen storage
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Separate study/4th bedroom
- Low maintenance courtyard with decked area
- Double remote secured carport/undercover alfresco area
- Master bedroom with ensuite (shower. toilet)
- 2 good-sized bedrooms with BIRs
- Central bathroom with bath, separate shower and toilet
- Porcelain tiles flooring
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Garden shed
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.