A neat and tidy four bedroom house in a great location of Glen Waverley, In close distance to; transport, Tally Ho Reserve & Highbury Park, Burwood East Primary School, Glendal Primary School.
- Light filled living room with floorboards including an ornamental fireplace
- Central kitchen with gas cooktop, electric under bench oven, dishwasher, tall breakfast bar, ample cupboard space and generous space for a meals table
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms two with built in robes and one with a free standing robe
- Central bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- Additional bathroom with shower on its own
- Laundry facilities
- Large rear and maintainable backyard
- Double carport
- Ducted heating
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.