Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
With its well thought of family-oriented floorplan, quality fixtures & brilliant entertaining spaces, this single-level sensation built by Metricon delivers a fantastic environment of beautiful natural light, space & functionality for a growing family is also within walking distance to proposed schools and proposed sporting ground within the popular Merrifield Estate.
* Direction: Search Errol Boulevard, Mickleham > Turn left to Blackmore Road (at roundabout, opposite proposed school site) > Turn Right to Dight Way > Turn right at T-Junction > Property at left
* For inspection please call Mark 0410 679 463 :-)
- Entrance hallway
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite (shower. separate toilet)
- Formal lounge
- Stonetop kitchen with wide breakfast counter, walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances (900mm gas cooktop, 900mm oven, dishwasher, built in microwave) and ample storage
- Open plan dining and family area opening up to private courtyard
- 3 futher good-sized bedrooms with BIRs
- Study nook
- Central bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Full laundry with linen robe
- North facing private courtyard with undercover entertainment area
- Double remote garage with direct internal access
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Security alarm system
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.