This bright, spacious renovated single level villa unit is situated in a leafy garden setting within a picturesque tree lined street. With a light filled north facing living area and your own private courtyard to relax in it is ideally located, close to trams, buses and trains, an array of leading public and private schools and parklands at your doorstep - as well as an array of shopping options.
- Two carpeted bedrooms both with built in robes
- North-facing combined dining and living area
- Bright modern kitchen with dishwasher and designated meals area
- Central sparkling bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Laundry taps housed in the bathroom under concealed bench (top pops off for top loading washing machine option)
- Polished floorboards through living, kitchen and hall area
- Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning in lounge room
- Private courtyard
- Single Carport
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.