Stylish brand new townhouse with a premium two-storey interior with low-maintenance convenience and very easy access to local amenities.
Brand new with contemporary tones throughout and all within an easy walk to shops, schools, parks and train station.
- Expansive entry to open-plan living/dining zone, flowing seamlessly into the outdoor courtyard.
- Sleek designer kitchen with integrated dishwasher, gas cooking & electric oven
- Downstairs master bedroom with large walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite,
- Upstairs remaining three bedrooms, all with built in robes and access to luxurious central bathroom.
- Separate light filled laundry with direct access to outdoors and downstairs powder room
- Ducted heating & cooling throughout
- Energy Efficient double-glazed window
- Low-maintenance rear with entertainer's deck
- Remote double garage with rear access door
Perfectly located in a quiet court close to schools, (Glen Waverley Primary School and Highvale Secondary College), shops (The Glen Shopping Centre and Kerrie Rd), transport (Glen Waverley train station, buses and freeways) and parks. Wesley College and Caulfield Grammar (Wheelers Hill campus) are also nearby.
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.