Nestled at the rear of two, this freshly painted single level townhouse is situated to provide a comfortable and relaxed lifestyle in an increasingly sought after ‘pocket’ of Mentone. Immaculately kept and easy to maintain, enjoy spacious, light-filled living with a totally private and paved sun-drenched courtyard - Perfect for alfresco dining or lounging around with a good book.
· Modern ‘beech’ laminate kitchen with stainless steel appliances & a dishwasher
· Open-plan dining/family area adjoining the kitchen
· Spacious lounge room with polished timber boards
· Split system reverse cycle Air Conditioner situated in the main lounge area
· Master bedroom with ensuite & generously sized ‘walk-through’ robes
· 2 further bedrooms with built-in robes
· Central family bathroom with separate toilet
· Well appointed laundry with loads of storage space & external access
· Ducted heating throughout
· Stunning, low maintenance rear yard – Ideal for entertaining!
· Single remote lock-up garage with internal access & over-sized door to rear courtyard
Only minutes to Southern Road Reserve, schools, childcare facilities, Mentone or Parkdale shops & station, Southland & DFO, golf courses, parks, play facilities and don’t forget the beach.
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the ‘Email Agent’ facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
PLEASE NOTE: Our team are still working remotely and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
If you are interested in this property
1. Review the online listing
2. Click your way through the walk through 360 degree tour
which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer
3.Make an online enquiry to the property manager
4. Our Longview Property Managers will get in contact with you to discuss further.