Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
**If you would like to view this property we are able to take you through by private appointment. We ask that you view the photos, location and 360 tour and if you interested please apply on line. Once we have reviewed your application we will be in contact to arrange a private inspection**
Facing Gipps Avenue, this sun filled, renovated villa unit is everything you need and more. Featuring floorboards throughout and a spacious two-bedroom floorplan, this quality home has built-in robes supplemented by plentiful hall storage, a split-system air-conditioner and the security of remote-garage entry with rear access to the private courtyard complete with raised deck. Surrounded by parks and within only a short walk to the station, beach and shops, this street front unit is perfect for all seasons!
- Freshly painted and with new modern door hardware
- Built-in robes to both bedrooms
- Separate toilet adjacent to bathroom
- Two linen cupboards in hall and broom cupboard in laundry
- Split-system air-conditioner
- Ceiling fan in main bedroom
- Floorboards throughout
- Electric cook top and oven
- Separate laundry with trough
- Roller blinds
- Private landscaped courtyard with raised decking area
- Secure garage with remote door
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.