This fabulously private sanctuary-like apartment is the answer for those looking to live close to the hustle bustle within a tranquil setting. If it is nature you love, you will enjoy the wraparound balcony overlooking soothing greenery whilst at the same time having the best of what Melbourne has to offer at your fingertips. You will have an easy city bound tram ride to the CBD to indulge in retail therapy or an abundant range of world class eateries or Victoria Gardens which is a short stroll away. Registering to inspect this beauty is essential to ensure you do not miss your opportunity to live in one of Melbourne's best locations.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Second and third bedroom (or study) with built in robes
- Living room opening out to generous private balcony and treetop views
- Kitchen with granite benches, ample storage, dishwasher and gas cooking
- Separate dining room
- Central bathroom with shower over bath and toilet
- Generous European laundry
- Central heating
- Secure entry
- Storage cage
- 2 basement car spaces (tandem)
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.