Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
Ideally located within a short stroll to Knox Park Primary School and Lakewood Nature Reserve, this brand new two-storey townhouse boasting a generous open plan living and dining area flowing into a private courtyard and is moments away from Westfield Knox, Mountain Gate shops, Fairhills High School, St Andrews College, Swinburne Uni and Caribbean Market. Easy access to EastLink and public transport.
For inspection, please call Mark on 0410 679 463
- Generous proportioned open plan living and dining area (split system heating and cooling) opening up to courtyard
- Stone benchtop kitchen with breakfast counter, Blanco stainless steel appliances (gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher) and ample storage
- Master bedroom (ceiling fan) with WIR and ensuite (shower, toilet)
- Powder room (toilet)
- European laundry
- Private courtyard
- Single car garage with remote opening
- 2nd large sized bedroom (split system heating and cooling) with extra-large WIR
- Retreat/study area (split system heating and cooling)
- Large central bathroom with bath, separate shower and toilet
- Engineered timber flooring
- Rainwater tank
- Garden shed
- Easy to maintain landscaped gardens
This property has high end finishes and is exceptionally light and bright. A beautiful home for the discerning.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection times and Property Availability are subject to change, or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available, or you are not able to make the listed times, please select ‘Book an Inspection Time’ or ‘Contact Agent’ to register your interest and you will be contacted by one of our agents immediately.
We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection, you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.