With only a handful of its kind in the estate, this unique four bedroom home has the added bonus of a Master Bedroom on the ground floor. Bathed in natural light, both the kitchen & living areas enjoy the northerly aspect, as does the garden and yard. Entertain in your own private alfresco area, protected by a covered pergola while the kids go out to play in the secure and shaded garden.
Reap the rewards of a great lifestyle in this stunning residence located close to Kingston Heath Golf Course & only minutes to Southland Shopping Centre, Cheltenham shops & train station, Bayside cafes, transport, schools and the beach.
Featuring the following:-
· Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances (incl. dishwasher)
· Sunny tiled meals/living area adjoins the kitchen
· Separate & spacious carpeted living room adjacent to the family area
· Spacious ground floor master bedroom with en-suite & ample built-in robes
· Three further bedrooms, all with mirrored door built-in robes
· Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
· Downstairs powder room & European laundry
· Ducted heating & cooling throughout
· Double remote lock up garage with internal access
· Garden maintenance included quarterly (Renters to attend to lawn mowing)
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.