Nestled at the rear of just two, with its own entrance driveway, this light & bright 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home enjoys views to a garden setting from most rooms. Oozing charm & boasting a low maintenance lifestyle in a gorgeous street of a peaceful pocket.
Lovely modern internal updates and a secluded rear deck & garden make this home a great choice for those who enjoy weekend entertaining with friends & family, or who savour a quiet life at home.
Filled with natural light and offering peace & privacy, this home is ideal for a professional couple or small family.
Situated over one level, the property offers:-
• Welcoming entrance hallway featuring timber floors
• Spacious & light open-plan north facing lounge & dining room with lovely garden vistas
• Stylish kitchen with stainless steel freestanding dual fuel cook-top & oven, stainless steel dishwasher and walk-in pantry
• A second meals & living zone with doors spilling to the external decking & garden
• Light filled & generously sized Master bedroom with walk-in robe
• Stylish & well-appointed shower ensuite
• Two further bedrooms, both with built-in robes & garden outlooks
• Renovated central family bathroom with shower & vanity
• European laundry
• Step outside to a rear, large wrap-around courtyard & expansive entertaining deck with outdoor heaters – the perfect chilling & BBQ zone for relaxing weekends at home
• Private driveway leading to a double lock-up garage
• Ducted heating & refrigerated cooling in this property
A high-amenity Brighton East address and located perfectly to take advantage of a choice of local village hubs. Choose North Brighton, Middle Brighton or Hampton Street for your favourite shopping strips, boutiques, cafes & restaurants. Surrounded by delightful parks, sporting fields and some of Melbourne's leading schools makes this home & pocket highly desirable.
6 weeks bond required
Monthly garden maintenance included in the lease
The shed is not available for use
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.