This Elenberg Fraser designed penthouse is a delight to the senses - luminated open plan living with a neutral calm palette and high-end finishes throughout.
This contemporary apartment is surrounded by a diverse selection of cafes, artisanal coffee by day, and exciting cocktail bars and watering holes at night. Easily accessible, trams run along Gertrude and Smith Streets, connecting residents to the CBD, Docklands and the unique attractions of the inner north.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and luxe ensuite with cheeky bath
- Two additional bedrooms with equally envious views and well appointed built in robes.
- Designer kitchen with integrated fridge & dishwasher
- Fully equipped butlers pantry with additional cool fridge & dish drawer dishwasher perfect for the entertainer.
- Sophisticated dining space opening onto a large balcony with panoramic city views (picture the ultimate New Years Eve!)
- Spacious open plan living with floor to ceiling windows providing wonderful rooftop views
- Central luxurious bathroom
- Separate laundry with included washing machine & dryer.
- Ducted heating & cooling throughout
- Automated roller blinds
- Two secure car spaces with storage
- Exclusive amenities for residents include an incredible outdoor cinema and private rooftop dining for special occasions.
Our team are still working remotely, and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
The current restrictions allow for private inspections on vacant properties. In order to book a 5-minute private inspection slot, please select ‘Book an Inspection’ and select a time. If no inspection time is currently available, or you are not able to make the listed times, please select’ Book an Inspection Time’ or ‘Contact Agent ‘and register your interest. You must register for an inspection you are going to attend. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.