Relax and enjoy the lifestyle and location of this property – grab a morning latte at Zest In Food Café on Landcox Street or Bliss Café opposite Landcox Park. Close to all of the local amenities such as Hurlingham & Landcox Parks, top golf courses, sporting facilities & shops. Take your pick of top local schools including Gardenvale Primary, Brighton Primary & Secondary, Haileybury, St Leonards, Brighton Grammar, Melbourne Montessori.
- Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops, quality stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top, electric oven & dishwasher and a handy breakfast bar for two
- Bright open plan living/dining with sliding doors opening onto a small paved entertaining area
- Carpeted master bedroom with good sized walk-in robe and well-appointed ensuite bathroom
- Second great sized, carpeted bedroom with plantation shutters & double mirrored built-in robes
- Well appointed family bathroom with shower over bath, floating vanity and additional storage in the mirrored wall cabinets
- Laundry with single sink, good bench-space, storage cupboards & room for an under-bench washing machine
- Single remote lock-up garage with internal access to laundry
- Compact North facing private courtyard with low maintenance garden, small grassed area & paved entertaining zone
- Quality plantation shutters & window coverings
- Stunning polished hardwood floors throughout the living zone
- Zoned ducted heating & cooling
Alarm System is non-operational and does not form part of the lease
Parking to the right hand side of the garage is not available as it belongs to Unit 3
Our team are still working remotely and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
If you are interested in this property
1. Review the online listing
2. Click your way through the walk through 360 degree tour
which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer
3.Make an online enquiry to the property manager
4. Our Longview Property Managers will get in contact with you to discuss further.