Ideally located and presented this apartment is on the second floor and boasts splendid views towards the city from the kitchen and balcony. This comfortable apartment has a spacious feel with cosmopolitan living. Centrally located only metres from the cafes, shops, parks and supermarkets of Kew Junction, you can leave the car at home and walk or utilise the great tram & city bus links.
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Open plan living and dining room opening to a generous balcony
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and excellent cupboard space
- Updated bathroom that also houses the laundry facilities
- Separate powder room
- Security intercom entrance
- Carport for off street parking
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.