Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
Ideally within a short walking distance to Brentwood Secondary College Zone and Glen Waverley South Primary Zone, this inviting family residence featuring ducted cooling/heating, an entertaining sunroom and a large private courtyard is also a short stroll to public transport, Botanic Drive Reserve and Central Reserve while just moments away from Glen Waverley Train Station, The Glen & Brandon Park Shopping Centres and Monash Aquatic Centre. Highlighting:
- Lounge area with wood-fired heater
- Dining area / home office
- Sunroom / family area
- 3 good-sized bedrooms with BIRs
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and meals area
- Central bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Large private courtyard
- Carport plus ample driveway parking
- Evaporative cooling
- Ducted heating
* One of the 2 sheds will not be available and not form part of the lease. Tenant may use the other.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.