We are proud to represent this charming 2 storey townhouse which is conveniently located to all the local amenities that Sandringham has to offer. Deceptively spacious and with a well thought out floorplan, this home is brimming with contemporary style.
Boasting the following features downstairs:-
• Spacious open plan lounge & dining area with gorgeous oak flooring & glass sliding doors opening out to a low maintenance front courtyard complete with Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning & ducted heating
• Open plan large kitchen comprising laminated cabinets, gorgeous granite benchtop with double sink, stainless steel Westinghouse gas cooktop and electric oven, Bosch dishwasher, plumbing for the fridge space
• Pantry and loads of soft open & close cupboard space
• Separate powder room/toilet room
• Spacious laundry area with external access
Boasting the following features upstairs:-
• Carpeted Master bedroom with blackout blinds, walk-in robe, split system air conditioning with modern en suite
• A second spacious carpeted bedroom with built in robes & split system air conditioning
• Sparkling main bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
• Study nook, with built in desk ideal for a home office space or study area
Other brilliant features:
• Low maintenance front courtyard
• Large single remote lock-up garage with internal access
• A mix of block out blinds and plantation shutters throughout
• Under stair storage & cloak closet
• Ducted heating throughout
Enjoy this lifestyle and location of this quality property – walk to the Sandringham village for Sunday breakfast, or start your day with a run or ride along Beach Road. Close to all of Bayside’s other great amenities such as the train station in Sandringham, parks, golf courses, schools, shops, Southland and easy access to Nepean Highway.
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.