This well-maintained home is situated in the sought-after Laurimar Estate and only a short distance from the Town Centre, Laurimar Primary School and Hazel Glen College.
Located minutes away from shops, schools, local cafes and restaurants, Mernda Train Station with multiple parks and local sports grounds close by
- Master Bedroom with three double-sliding wardrobes and ensuite
- Separate carpeted living room
- Open plan tiled dining and additional living area with access to alfresco
- Modern tiled kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Carpeted study room with service window
- Three additional carpeted bedrooms with double sliding wardrobes
- Tiled laundry with access to the backyard
- Modern bathroom with separate bathtub and toilet room
- Double remote garage with internal access and access to the backyard
- Ducted heating & cooling throughout
Our team are still working remotely, and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
The current restrictions allow for private inspections on vacant properties. In order to book a 5-minute private inspection slot, please select ‘Book an Inspection’ and select a time. If no inspection time is currently available, or you are not able to make the listed times, please select’ Book an Inspection Time’ or ‘Contact Agent ‘and register your interest. You must register for an inspection you are going to attend. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.