We are proud to represent this luxury apartment rivalling those you’d find in Melbourne’s most prestigious suburbs.
Set amongst the hustle and bustle of Balaclava, the building known as No. 308 Carlisle Street was designed by Conrad Architects and overseen by developer Urban DC. This low-rise block offers contemporary luxury with a classical European feel and it brings a new level of living to Balaclava village.
Crafted to exacting standards, this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment offers the ultimate in luxury living in the hub of Carlisle Street and features:-
• Secure entrance from Blenheim Street with restricted lift access to Level 2
• Glam kitchen with crafted 2pac joinery, porcelain 40mm Carrera style bench-tops & splashbacks, integrated ILVE fridge/freezer and high-quality Miele appliances including a 5 burner gas cook-top with wok burner, double electric ovens & dishwasher. Other little features including bin drawer, pendant feature lighting and inset for microwave
• The dining and living zone adjoins the kitchen and spills out to the huge terrace/balcony via floor to ceiling glass sliding doors and windows, offering seamless indoor-outdoor flow & ideal for alfresco dining! Built-in entertainment unit with porcelain bench-top
• Master bedroom with fully fitted walk-through robes, wool carpets, floor to ceiling glass sliding doors to terrace balcony
• Ensuite to Master bedroom with free-standing bath, over-sized walk-in shower with rain-head & hand held shower rose, mirrored shaving cabinet & floating vanity
• Two further bedrooms, both with fully fitted built-in robes, wool carpets, floor to ceiling glass sliding doors to terrace balcony
• Ensuite to Third bedroom with large walk-in shower with rain-head & hand held shower rose, mirrored shaving cabinet & floating vanity
• HUGE wrap-around entertaining terrace/balcony with feature lighting, natural gas point, power-points and outdoor water tap
• Central bathroom with shower, mirrored shaving cabinet and floating vanity
• For the wine connoisseur, there’s a double Liebherr wine fridge for the perfect environment to cellar your wine investment
• European laundry with trough and over-head shelving
• Two (2) side by side basement car parks with remote security gate (Car-spaces marked as 207)
• Handy, secure storage unit, perfect for suitcases & sporting equipment
• Bin chute on the floor level & bike storage racks in the basement
Other great features include wide engineered oak timber floorboards, LED lighting, blockout blinds and high quality sheers to all windows & centralised Daikin heating & cooling with a number of control panels throughout the property.
Just a minutes’ walk to bustling and vibrant Carlisle Street for the best eateries, shops, supermarket, Tram stops 3 & 16, and of course just 50m to the Balaclava Station.
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.