If you're looking for convenience to Burwood One Plaza, trams/buses, Deakin University, Burwood Heights Primary School, Presbyterian Ladies College, freeways and all local amenities, you've come to the right place.
- Open planned lounge and dining rooms with polished floors and split system air conditioner
- Hostess kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- 5 burner gas stove top, electric oven and dishwasher
- Master and 2nd bedrooms both with built in robes and split system air conditioners
-Light and bright main bathroom
- Downstairs guest bedroom with built in robe, guest bathroom
- Convenient European laundry.
- Ducted vacuum, front security gate, single remote controlled garage with internal access
- Low maintenance private rear courtyard.
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.