This recently renovated mid-set villa is perfectly positioned in a well looked after block of only three. Being north facing, both the living and dining areas are bathed in sunlight. A short walk will have you at the Union Street shopping strip with supermarkets, restaurants and cafes. Surrey Hills train station is a short walk and the bus route is along Canterbury Road. Within walking distance you can also reach many parks including Windor Reserve at the end of the street and Surrey Park with many sports clubs and Aqualink Box Hill.
- Two double bedrooms both with full wall to floor built in robes and carpet
- Sunlit open plan living, dining and kitchen area with wooden floors
- Modern kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher, stone benches and loads of cupboard space
- Sparkling central bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Full laundry leading to rear courtyard also boasting extra storage and stone bench tops
- Ducted heating throughout
- Split system heating and cooling in the living area
- Secure lock up garage with remote control access
- Private rear courtyard
Helpful measurements (approx.)
-Fridge; wide 85cm deep 61cm tall 183cm
-Washing machine; wide 70cm deep 61cm tall 87cm
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.