This smartly renovated, ground level apartment in one of Glen Iris’s delightful tree-lined addresses offers easy access to the city via trams on either High Street or Malvern Road, as well as the ability to walk to Harold Holt Swim Centre, pretty local parks and terrific schools. Stroll to Gardiner station, easy access to the Monash, and Chadstone is only 10 minutes’ drive.
- Carpeted master bedroom with a large window, roller blinds & fully fitted built-in robes
- Light & bright lounge room with split system heating & cooling, leading out to the front courtyard
- Well-appointed kitchen with electric hotplates, dishwasher, double sink & good bench-space
- Dining space adjoins the kitchen
- Fully renovated bathroom with step in shower, compact vanity with under-bench storage and built-in storage shelving
- Laundry facilities in the bathroom
- Two storage/linen cupboards in the hallway
- North facing courtyard with lovely space for entertaining and enjoying the outdoors
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.