We are proud to represent his brand luxury townhouse located in the stunning ‘Jack Road’ community by Mirvac Residential.
Set over three levels, this terrace style contemporary home is generously proportioned and offers a unique floor-plan which could suit a family with a teenage wanting their own space, or a 3 professional sharers, or even someone who needs a ground floor home office. The options are all there!
On the ground level:-
• Very small landscaped front garden with entry porch facing Bellevue Drive
• North facing generously sized bedroom or home office with mirrored built-in robes
• A full bathroom with shower, vanity & toilet
• Single remote lock-up garage with clothesline & great storage space (Enter garage from Charlton Avenue)
• Additional parking for one car in the drive-way
• European laundry
The middle level offers:-
• Gorgeous white kitchen with breakfast bar and featuring SMEG stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top, electric oven and dishwasher. Gorgeous white stone surfaces and an abundance of cupboard & drawer space
• Lovely light & bright open-plan dining space
• Front lounge room with glass sliding doors to a North facing balcony with gas outlet & a power-point
• Handy storage cupboard
The upper level offers:-
• A large Master bedroom with expansive mirrored built-in robes & split system heating & cooling
• Ensuite to Master bedroom with shower, floating vanity and toilet
• Great little study nook
• Linen storage cupboard
• Further good sized bedroom with expansive mirrored built-in robes
• Central, well-appointed family bathroom with bath
This modern architecturally designed 6 star energy rated home has lots of great add-on features including:-
• Water tanks for toilet flush system (not for garden watering)
• Fitted with a power conserving ‘green switch’
Only a stone’s throw from some of Melbourne’s most beautiful beaches, Jack Road allows you to experience all the great amenities that come with living beachside of the highway but without the hefty price-tag it’s neighbouring shoreline suburbs.
Discover all the boxes that this location ticks – great schools, some of the countries best golf courses, cafes & eateries, Westfield Southland, childcare centres, Nepean Highway for City or south travel and very soon, the choice of two train stations (including an express train from Cheltenham Station to the city). For singles or families who love to stay in shape, this area is unbeatable – almost every sport you can think of is catered for, including water sports such as sailing, stand-up paddle boarding, fishing and surf life saving.
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.