We are proud to represent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse which is bigger than most on the market and is located in the stunning ‘Jack Road’ community by Mirvac Residential. This home has been built with low maintenance living in mind. Start your new Bayside lifestyle in this ever popular beach-side pocket of Cheltenham.
The townhouse also boasts the following great features:
• Fully landscaped front garden with watering system
• Lovely wide entrance & hall-way
• Glam kitchen with quality SMEG appliances including electric oven, gas cook-top & dishwasher, 40mm stone benchtops, mirrored splashback, double sink & a generous fridge space with plumbed water point
• Open plan living & dining room with split system heating & cooling and large sliding doors opening on to your own rear, private & secure courtyard
• Discrete guest powder room on the lower level
• Convenience of a European style laundry
• Upper level Master bedroom is carpeted and features split system heating & cooling, triple mirrored built-in robes and ensuite with large shower and single vanity with under-bench storage
• A further good sized bedroom with triple door mirrored built-in robes
• Central bathroom featuring a large bath, separate walk-in shower with rainfall shower & hand held shower heads, as well as a single vanity with under-bench storage
• Generous storage with upstairs linen closet and hallway cupboards
• Access from the home directly in to a good sized single remote lock-up garage & space for an additional car outside the garage
• Rear private courtyard with paved outdoor area & synthetic turf installed
• An external natural gas point & power-point for easy Summer BBQ’s & an external clothesline
This modern architecturally designed 6 star energy rated home has some great add-on features including:-
• Bosch security system
• Water tanks for toilet flush system (not for garden watering)
• NBN enabled
• Fitted with a power conserving ‘green switch’
Only a stone’s throw from some of Melbourne’s most beautiful beaches, Jack Road allows you to experience all the great amenities that come with living beachside of the highway but without the hefty price-tag it’s neighbouring shoreline suburbs.
Discover all the boxes that this location ticks – great schools, some of the countries best golf courses, cafes & eateries, Westfield Southland, childcare centres, Nepean Highway for City or south travel and the choice of two train stations (including an express train from Cheltenham Station to the city). For singles or families who love to stay in shape, this area is unbeatable – almost every sport you can think of is catered for, including water sports such as sailing, stand-up paddle boarding, fishing and surf life saving.
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.