Indulge in majestic beach front views from your living room or simply cross the road to feel the sand between your toes, take a dip, watch the sun go down or take a lovely stroll along the foreshore from St Kilda to Port Melbourne any time of the day. Close to Albert Park Lake, MSAC, Armstrong Street or head towards Fitzroy Street and St Kilda Esplanade depending on your mood. Renovated for modern comfort while respecting its heritage, this two bedroom, ground floor corner residence is a solid seaside sanctuary in a manicured block of just eight in sublime Middle Park.
- Two bedrooms (master with walk in robe) are quietly set back at the rear of the home with panel heating
- Generous living and dining room overlooks the bay with Reverse Cycle air conditioning
- Adjacent kitchen with a stone bench top, gas cooking, dishwasher and full height pantry
- Sparkling bathroom with frameless shower and floating vanity as well as a separate powder room
- Baltic Pine floors underfoot with tall ornate ceilings overhead, picture rails, sash windows and ornamental clinker brick fireplaces
- Laundry facilities
- Secure undercover parking for one via Ashworth Street.
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.